Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hello and Welcome to My Blog: The Ali Charlson Story

Hello.

And welcome to my blog.

I've never had a blog before, and I don't really know how to have a blog. But, if you're reading this and have already gotten past the title and the redundant two introductory lines, then I'm at least making some progress.

I like to bake.


I figured that instead of occasionally baking cupcakes for my friends or cookie dough for myself at 1:30 in the morning, I would expand my horizons and try to share my knowledge with other people.

Sooooooooo..........

I'm going to try to post pretty regularly. You can expect cupcakes, cookies, biscuits, cheesecake, brownies, and whatever else I happen to make up/find in my mom's recipe box/read on Reddit.

Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment